"E"

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Good Times!!!

Hey Guys,

Sorry for beinging a bad blogger, in fact this blog will be up for about a week before anyone comments because everyone has given up on checking to see if I am alive. Couple of things...

I went to the Troop camp out on Saturday night. Donnie would like to know if the boys have kept the Secret Troop Handshake a Secret. Especially since we got into this blogging thing.
It has been awhile since i have been on a campout and in fact I still havent been because I just stayed for part of the night, but none the less it was a great time to talk to about the good times with the Old Goats. But I think I represented the Billy (or Billie, cant remember how to spell it sorry) Goats. None the less it was great time, I got to go collect something that i had been missing for awhile (Thanks Mr. Noble). Even though I was out there for 5 hours, it was the best 5 hours i have spent in a long time. There is nothing like sitting around and talking around a campfire. I know you guys know what I mean.

"E"

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any misspelled words or bad grammer, or poor sentence structure, or incomplete thoughts or run on
sentences or anything else i missed.

8 Comments:

  • It was a great time. If we can every get all you guys in the state at the same time we need to get together.

    By Blogger mrscoutmaster, at 8:00 PM  

  • I love how your disclaimer is actually a run-on sentence.

    Glad you're back, and just for the record, we don't give up on you - we're always checking to see if you're alive.

    Your secret handshake is safe with Trey - he hasn't told me about it...

    By Blogger Viki, at 10:28 AM  

  • I could use a good campfire about right now. Thanks for the post, E!

    By Blogger TreyJ, at 6:23 AM  

  • I agree Viki, the run-on disclaimer is halarious.

    I am glad the campout went well. I am very jelious I wasn't able to make it. A good troop gather round is what the soul needs every now and again.

    Justin

    By Blogger H Noble, at 5:50 AM  

  • You said it guys. Oh, and I hate to admit it but the secret is safe from me cause I don't remember. You might have to jog my memeory next time we're together.

    Kilroy was here!

    By Blogger ArmandII, at 1:09 PM  

  • Glad you could make it. The troop went to the Wichita Mountains the first weekend in Feb. It was about 17 degrees Friday night. Weather was great after that. We burned about a cord of wood. Saw lots of buffalo,elk,deer,geese,turkey, and saw bobcat and coyote tracks. Had a great time. Wish you guys could have been there. Cowtown marathon on the 24th...

    By Blogger mrscoutmaster, at 12:18 AM  

  • anybody out there?

    By Blogger Scott, at 10:36 PM  

  • You've been tagged. Visit my blog for details.

    By Blogger H Noble, at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home