"E"

Thursday, April 27, 2006

ALIVE

Hey Guys, sorry I have been AWOL. I didn't realize I had so many people dying to read my next blog. Well this will be short considering I am extremely tired.

Well like Jelaine said I have something to blog about. So Armand moved up to Nebraska and guess who came to see me... That's right Jelaine, sorry bro. I told her not to come but she absolutely insisted. She made hang out with her and even go eat dinner. Bro you need to keep your woman on a shorter leash. Do not worry I kept her in line and civilized. You should have seen her she was singing out loud in public and dancing. Oh well, I guess you got your hands full.

9 Comments:

  • Not that I need to, but I will clarify for E: She was in fact singing and even perhaps dancing in public, but that is because that is what she does at church. J took E to church in Dallas. And they did go to lunch afterward.

    Thanks for keeping her entertained E. She is now on her way up here to see me. So I'll do the entertaining this week. She doesn't know it yet but I have several great surpizes lined up for her. I'd tell you about them but it is very likely that she will read your blogs before we do some of them.

    Kilroy was here!

    By Blogger ArmandII, at 6:36 AM  

  • Yay! E is alive! You should check back more often.

    By Blogger TreyJ, at 8:17 AM  

  • I wanted to write right away on Friday...thanks for posting. :-) Keep it up!

    By Blogger Viki, at 4:26 PM  

  • Well first thing is you are too young to be tired. Second Donnie and I didn't see you at the ordeal. Third thing......Hope things are going well.

    By Blogger mrscoutmaster, at 1:42 PM  

  • Still alive?

    By Blogger TreyJ, at 5:48 AM  

  • Ethan,

    Ethan,

    Ethan,

    Ethan...

    By Blogger TreyJ, at 4:52 AM  

  • Where are you?

    By Blogger Viki, at 11:55 AM  

  • HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????????????????????

    By Blogger TreyJ, at 6:46 AM  

  • Hey, it's been over 2 months now...are you ever going to post again, or should we take you off of our links lists?

    By Blogger Viki, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home