"E"

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

President's Challenge

This blog is a follow up to Armand's blog. Plus it ask a few questions.

First of all I signed up to the President's Challenge website, and started looking around and unfortunately I have to report TYPING is not an exercise. So not only can I not log my gaming hours but I also cannot log my blogging minutes. That is ridiculous!

Now for my first question it says scuba diving is an exercise, does anyone see a problem with scuba diving in a bath tub? Does that count, it does say anything about moving?

Good News for Scott, they count bowling as an exercise but you have to use more than a 5 pound ball. So I guess that is bad news for you!

However I started Cycling this week and have been 3 out of 4 days for 30 minutes. Tonight I even took the training wheels off, so I think I am improving.

Now for my last question, when yall sign up do yall see everyone else exercising activities because I don't. If you don't know what I am talking about sign up and find out.

"E"

11 Comments:

  • First of all that is awesome, "E". You've done more exercise this week than me. I am going right after I finish up here though.
    Now let's address questions:
    1. Sorry to say that if you aren't able to at least move your legs with fins on it probably doesn't count.
    2. You have to sign in to the group to see everyone elses. Jelaine and I may have to add you to the group though, so call me and tell me your user name. That goes for Trey to.

    Kilroy was here!

    By Blogger ArmandII, at 10:38 AM  

  • Way to go on the exercising, E. Sorry you can't count you hours of typing, but you'll live. BTW, I like your link to the AB show. :)

    By Blogger Jelaine, at 6:13 PM  

  • You go with the PC. Maybe I will check it out. Man do I want others to know how lazy I am?

    By Blogger H Noble, at 7:54 AM  

  • I agree with J. Your choice of alias for the AB Show is awesome!

    Kilroy was here!

    By Blogger ArmandII, at 9:45 AM  

  • I say the scuba diving in the bathtub could count - how big is the bathtub?

    I really want to join this President's Challenge thing, but I still can't do much cardio with my foot - should be able to bike by next week, but I feel like I can't start reporting until I'm back up to my old 5-6 times a week of hard core stuff...

    By Blogger Viki, at 4:40 PM  

  • Hey now who said I use a 5 pound ball? Guess I'll have to go check it out that site.

    By Blogger Scott, at 6:05 PM  

  • UPDATE!!!!!

    By Blogger TreyJ, at 5:19 AM  

  • Earth paging E, come in E.

    Actually it may be. You are clear to blog ASAP.

    HELLO???

    By Blogger H Noble, at 11:48 AM  

  • E, you said you have something to blog about now, since we got to hang out before Armand got to hang out with me. Hurry up and do it. :)

    By Blogger Jelaine, at 2:25 PM  

  • Ethan...

    Ethan...

    Ethan...

    Ethan...

    By Blogger TreyJ, at 1:58 PM  

  • I think he's dead

    By Blogger Viki, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home