"E"

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blogs That Change Subjects

Hey Guys,

I find it rather amusing that you you can ask a friend to go eat and then the conversation ends talking about Polka Dancing! I mean seriously how can you go from FOOD to Polka Dancing? But for anyone that wants to visit me down in THE GREAT STATE of TEXAS, I would be more than honored to hangout and grab a bite to eat. So catch a 3 hour plane ride, start aGerman Club and start Polka Lesssons. Armand can provide Recon at 30,000 ft and Jelaine can make sure his airplane still has good oil. Oh and Andy can you do a supply drop of Turkish Food (of course only if it is good food, if not go through the drive thru at the McDonalds there in Turkey).

"E"

4 Comments:

  • With a plan like that you should be a general "E". You see the big picture and that's all it takes I think. We little peons just know our part and you bring it all together to make it work. Way to go...I mean way to go SIR!

    Kilroy was here

    By Blogger ArmandII, at 6:56 PM  

  • Sir yes Sir...

    I'll provide transportation from any Love Field travelers. I also respectfully give my extra two bunks (one for married military personel) as needed Sir.

    General 'E'. I always knew you'd be the best of us E.

    By Blogger H Noble, at 7:09 AM  

  • P.S. Thanks for respecting the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS. I greatly appreciate that.

    By Blogger H Noble, at 12:28 PM  

  • Wherever there is good German food, made by Omas with love, there is polka dancing. Conversely, wherever there is polka dancing, there is good German food, usually made by Omas with love.

    By Blogger Viki, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home