"E"

Friday, August 04, 2006

Allo!!

Hey Everybody,

I know I am on the hate list/ no one wants to but me on their friends list, but maybe after awhile I will be able to redeem myself. First to catch you all up from, let see from the beginning of May. Of course this will be the abbreviated version. I got a new boss in May, which is good considering I have not had one in over a year and half. My General Manager is a procrastinator to say the least, but maybe that's where I learned to procrastinate. So all of May and June I was officially in Charge of Inventory at the DFW Airport. I had to coordinate 27 store and 5 warehouse to be completely inventoried with a total of 15 million dollars in retail items in 72 hours with only 30 people. I had a mass headache after that one, but I glad to report I only needed a total of 29 hours to complete the task.

After that I went to Oregon to visit my Sister and two nephews, which are 4 and 2 now and they are absolutely hilarious. While I was there I got to ride ATVs on the Sand Dunes which was a blast, but a word of advice if you plan on doing it. DON'T GET STUCK!! You will break your back trying to get the ATV unstuck. Other than that I spent to much money but I had a blast. After being in Oregon for 18 days I returned back to Texas and unfortunately my job ( I didn't win the lottery while I was gone, but it would of helped if I actually played, minor detail). On the return trip to Texas I brought my Sister and 2 nephews, which are cute ( That is not a Bias opinion , it is prove fact, by a leading research company =). My sister and 2 nephews were in Texas for 3 weeks and we got to do some cool stuff while they were in town. We went to the National Scouting Museum in Irving, which was cool, especially the Norman Rockwell paintings they have displayed. You can also race pinewood derby cars too. It made me want to pull my pinewood derby car out of retirement, LOL. I am also proud to say the first knot I taught my nephew how to tie was a bowline, man he is smart.

Now my sister has left to go back to Oregon, and now I am free to write again. I know I will not be taken off the banned list yet, but hopefully I can soon enough.

7 Comments:

  • Welcome back Bro! I want to take a little credit though since I have been harassing you to blog!

    Kilroy was here!

    By Blogger ArmandII, at 10:09 PM  

  • I feel a little left out armand no harrashing me?

    By Blogger Scott, at 10:21 PM  

  • Bowline is a good knot to start out with...always kinda gave me fits.

    Welcome back to the world of the living!

    By Blogger TreyJ, at 6:50 AM  

  • I can only really tie a one handed bowline. That leave's it around my waist. Which is great when I need to tie a rescue not around myself with a broken arm, but pretty much useless otherwise.

    Scott, consider yourself harassed!

    Kilroy was here!

    By Blogger ArmandII, at 10:49 AM  

  • Whoa..."Scott consider yourself harassed?" Do they allow that in the Miltary these days?

    Welcome back 'E' it is all in love that we want you to blog, promise.

    By Blogger H Noble, at 6:06 AM  

  • Yeah, don't you remember while I was at the academy J10, they breed it into us now. J/K! I really shouldn't say that. You know big brother is watching and I am going to hear about it at work tomorrow.

    Kilroy was here!

    By Blogger ArmandII, at 7:47 PM  

  • Well I came here for months.BTW At least some of the others have a link to my blog and have posted there.And I can tie a onehanded bowline as well an many other knots.lol

    By Blogger mrscoutmaster, at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home