"E"

Friday, September 01, 2006

Need a Good Title:

Hey everyone,

Sorry about the lapse in my blogging. No real good excuses other than I lazy. Well the past few weeks have been interesting. First off on August 24th, I turned 25. I am officially a quarter of a century old. Best news, car insurance went down, which means I can save more a month and buy my motorcycle.

I also went to the Bass Hall and watched the Casa Manana production of South Pacific. I have never seen that musical before and it was pretty good, definitely not my favorite. FYI, that was my present to my Mother for her birthday, so don't think I just randomly went to the Bass Hall.

Yesterday I drove 10 hours to see Armand & Jelaine's new house. Which by the way is very cool. They are still trying to get me to move up here, but I am holding out for Justin's sake. So he can say he has one of The Boys near by, jk.

Well that is it for now, J10 I will call you when I get back to the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!!!!


"E"

13 Comments:

  • It is OK to randomly go to Bass Hall, but that's nice that you took your mom for her birthday.

    Of course, you know when you get the motorcycle your insurance will go through the roof...

    By Blogger TreyJ, at 6:15 AM  

  • True statement Trey...but it would be totally worth it. We are really enjoying E being here too. It be even better if you were all up here. :-)

    Kilroy was here!

    By Blogger ArmandII, at 10:19 AM  

  • Ok, I have to say the same thing as Trey - It's OK to go to Bass Hall. I've never been inside and have always wanted to! Anyway, South Pacific is fun, but not my favorite either - some of those songs get stuck in my head..."I wanna wash that man..." Ahh!

    Glad you're having a good time in Nebraska. We thought of you while we were doing all of our German stuff this weekend.

    By Blogger Viki, at 8:10 AM  

  • Good to hear from you again Ethan. Hope you have fun on your trip!
    H

    By Blogger H Noble, at 8:15 PM  

  • Does it get stuck in your head like "Texas our Texas" Viki? I can relate to that. hahaha

    I'll be waiting for that call and thanks for sticking by my side!

    J

    By Blogger H Noble, at 6:28 AM  

  • For fear of getting beat up...what is "Texas, our Texas?"

    By Blogger Viki, at 5:55 PM  

  • Well you wouldn't know since you ain't from these parts, would ya? It is the State Song of Texas!

    Let's just say it starts like this:
    "Texas, Our Texas; All Hail the Mighty State!"

    J ;)

    By Blogger H Noble, at 5:56 AM  

  • Thanks - I'll have to make Trey sing it for me. :-)

    By Blogger Viki, at 12:25 PM  

  • "Texas, Our Texas; so wonderful so great!
    Boldest and grandest, withstanding every test.
    Oh enpire wide and glorious, you stand supremely blessed.
    God bless you Texas, and keep you brave and strong.
    That you may grow in power and worth throughout the ages long!"

    God bless Texas indeed.

    Kilroy was here!

    By Blogger ArmandII, at 12:29 PM  

  • And every good Texan would sing it the way it was written as "Largest and Grandest, withstanding every test."

    Stupid Alaska. Anybody got a match?

    By Blogger H Noble, at 12:40 PM  

  • You know I didn't know that Justin. I just looked it up though and found a great website with all the official things of Texas in the Almanac. Check it out!

    http://www.texasalmanac.com/flags/

    Kilroy was here!

    By Blogger ArmandII, at 2:54 PM  

  • wow, we are abunch of Texans aren't we.

    By Blogger Scott, at 7:43 PM  

  • But all you "Texans" have left the State. What is up with that? How can we go camping or take an adult trip to Philmont when you guys are all over the country?

    By Blogger mrscoutmaster, at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home